Find a photoshoot location
- Stunning converted Edwardian House in Barnes
- Large, light open plan kitchen/dining extension
- Beautiful kitchen with plenty of scope to pull back
- Dining area with full width sliding doors to garden
- Adjoining office space with window seat
- Snug room and hallway
- Will allow painting and decorating
HOW TO FIND US
Permits required between 10 -12pm. If required please organise in advance through Light Locations. Only 1-2 are available per shoot. Free parking outside of these hours. Free parking along Church Road, Barnes High Street, Station Road and Vine Road.
Nearest public transport is Hammersmith tube, Barnes or Barnes Bridge overground.
We wanted to highlight how important it is for all crews to adhere to our COVID-19 guidelines on shoot days. At this present time it is of paramount importance that we provide a safe working environment for all parties on shoot days.